Athletic Director: Pat Malacina
Volleyball, Boys and Girls Basketball
St. Gerard School offers the following activities for students:
- Fifth-Eighth Graders play in the Catholic Youth League.
- Girls’ Season: September-November
- Boys’ Season: November-February
- First-Fourth Graders play intramural basketball.
- Third & Fourth Grade Season: April
- First & Second Grade Season: May
- Fifth-Eighth Grade Girls
- Season: Fall
Spring Baseball & Softball
- Seventh & Eighth Grade
- Season: April-May
Summer Baseball & Softball
- Boys and Girls Age 5-14
The St. Gerard church also offers a number of intramural, club-style opportunities such as Tee Ball, Coach’s Pitch, and soccer.